[Web4lib] New Closer Look Report on Public Libraries and Web Technologies

Lietzau, Zeth Lietzau_Z at cde.state.co.us
Wed Nov 11 11:14:28 EST 2009

Hello,

Apologies for cross posting.

The Library Research Service is proud to announce the release of our most recent Closer Look Report, "U.S. Public Libraries and the Use of Web Technologies." In the spring of 2008, we visited the websites of nearly 600 public libraries in the United States looking for the presence of web technologies, including those identified as "Web 2.0". This report details our findings about what public libraries are doing on the web, and the characteristics that "early adopters" share.

Find the report on our site at:

http://www.lrs.org/public/webtech

Thanks,
Zeth

Zeth Lietzau
Associate Director, Library Research Service
Colorado Department of Education
201 E. Colfax Ave., Suite 309, Denver, CO  80203-1799
Phone: 303-866-6827 Fax: 303-866-6940
http://www.lrs.org