[Web4lib] [Publib] Library Jobs

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Thu Nov 5 11:33:13 EST 2009

Thanks for everyone's input.  I have tweaked it a bit.

I received request to add individual jobs to the resource.  Right now,

it is showing the latest 120 entries.  Jobs that may have been

posted earlier will not show.

So, I created a quick library employment blog here:

http://libraryemployment.wordpress.com
<http://libraryemployment.wordpress.com/>

and will use the feed to add individual jobs to the aggregate:

http://oceanstatelibrarian.com/libraries/library-jobs.htm

Thanks again!

Robert L. Balliot

Skype: RBalliot