[Web4lib] Call for Papers: Computer-Mediated Communication across Cultures: International Interactions in Online Environments

Christy Nini christynini at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 02:29:34 EST 2009

Hello,

I am a library and information science graduate student, and I'm interested in contributing to the paper... somehow.

Here's an October 28th snippet of my email to Gloria Zamora, President of Special Libraries Association (SLA):
Isn't it interesting that the word "die" has an English meaning
equivalent to death, but the German "die" is pronounced differently and
it means "the"; and the way English people pronounce "die" is similar
to the Filipino way of saying "day", short for "inday", which means
"[young] girl."  And there's also "dye" as in "color dye."

Sincerely,
Christy Nini
310.308.1365
Independent Contractor