[Web4lib] RE: Alternative EZproxy setup

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Wed May 27 14:23:56 EDT 2009

I believe OCLC is doing a hosted solution for EZproxy.  Contact them.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.