[Web4lib] Fifteen years of filling your mailbox

Shannon E. Fox sfox at austincollege.edu
Wed May 27 12:22:38 EDT 2009

I find it very interesting how the list began and evolved, and I am grateful to this list and others like it for the help I derive from them. (Hopefully I'll be able to contribute back on this list and others in future as I gain experience and expertise).

Thank you for sharing this.

Shannon Fox
Coordinator of Electronic Services
Abell Library, Suite 6L