[Web4lib] Librarian seeking a job using facebook ads

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 15:21:18 EDT 2009

And there was the woman (actually there has been more than one story
like this) who placed an ad on a billboard.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/010109dnmetbillboardjobsearch.261a52d2.html

Sharon M. Foster, 99% Librarian (waiting for the official okey-dokey
to change it to 100%)
Speaker-to-Computers
http://www.vsa-software.com/mlsportfolio/