[Web4lib] Drupal4Lib BoF at ALA Chicago?

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Tue May 19 14:26:37 EDT 2009

sorry for cross-posting - leo

Hi All,

Just a request for ideas and suggestions for a Drupal4Lib BoF at ALA in
Chicago.  Time is marching on!

http://groups.drupal.org/node/22364

Last year in Anaheim, we had a fine get-together.  A number of people
presented projects they were working on and we had a general discussion
on implementing Drupal in a library environment.

Here's my write-up: http://chicagolibrarian.com/node/289

ALA CHICAGO

This year we're in Chicago (my home town!) so I'm really looking forward
to repeating the event here.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, if you'd like to present something
or if there's a theme or topic you’d like to investigate, please leave a
comment at:  http://groups.drupal.org/node/22364

TIME & PLACE?

I had a look at the conference program and time-wise, it looks like the
the most conflict-free time-slots (yes, I know, famous last words) are:
Sat. 3:30pm-5:00pm; Sun. 1:30-3:00; Sun. 3:30p-5:00pm.

If there are no obviously conflicts, I'll put these three up in a poll
so people can vote on their favorite time-slot.

We'll also have to find a location.  I can bring a laptop and projector
so basically any place with juice will do.

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS

I imagine this to be a relatively informal, fun and rewarding
get-together.  It'll be great to get together.

Tell me what you think: http://groups.drupal.org/node/22364

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)