[Web4lib] My blog on Kindle

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Fri May 15 10:49:20 EDT 2009

Dobbs, Aaron wrote:
> "Monthly Price: $1.99 & includes wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet"
>
> Who was it, years ago, saying micropayment plans wouldn't work on the internet?
> I know I was one of the micropayment idea resisters, yet here it is...

Well, anyone can set something up like this.  As to whether it's
actually going to 'work', is hard to say.  Currently I can access either
Bill or Peter's blog for free using my smart phone.  The business model
here depends on my willingness to throw that smart phone away and hand
Amazon $1.99 per month instead.

I don't think I'd leave the "resisters" camp yet.

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)
www.ChicagoLibrarian.com (blog)

aim/msn/yhoo/goog: 'leorobertklein'