[Web4lib] Laptop Cart Suggestions

Art Gutierrez agutierr at emporia.edu
Mon May 4 12:26:33 EDT 2009

Hello,

We are looking at purchasing more laptops for our patrons and will need a larger laptop cart.  The last cart we bought was a Bretford model that the laptops fit into too tightly.  We would prefer something with a little room so we can charge them as well.  I would think we would want it to hold at least 24 laptops.  Also, does anyone have an opinion on the different ways to store them?  There are some carts where the laptops lay flat and others where they are in at an angle vertically.  Thanks!

Art Gutierrez
Emporia State University
Library Systems Coordinator
agutierr_at_emporia_dot_edu