[Web4lib] Collaborative Text Messaging Reference project

Lori Bell lbell927 at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 20:04:18 EDT 2009

Greetings!  Today, we had the first advisory meeting of the Infoquest collaborative text messaging reference project.  We have 25 participants so far, and we are interested in having additional library members.  If you would like to join the project communications group, go to http://groups.google.com/group/InfoQuest
I have attached project informational documents if you are interested.  Each library is asked to staff the service two hours per week, attend advisory group meetings and participate in training.  If you would like to participate, please fill out the agreement form and return it to Valerie Brandon at ALS via email at vbrandon at alliancelibrarysystem.com or by fax 309-694-9230.  Please return to us by May 15.  If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Hope you will join us. Lori

1.       Peoria Public Library
2.      Little Elm Public Library
3.      Washington County Cooperative Services
4.      Bradley University
5.      Alliance Library System
6.      Abilene Christian University
7.      University of North Texas
8.      South central Regional Library System/New York
9.      Kutztown University
10.     Maricopa Community Colleges
11.     Peacock Middle School Library
12.     Black Hawk East Learning Resource Center
13.     Contra Costa County Library
14.     Illinois Central College
15.     Bloomington Public Library
16.     University of Nebraska – Omaha
17.     University of South Florida – Tampa
18.     Broome County Public Library
19.     University of Illinois Library of the Health Sciences- Peoria
20.     Mark and Emily Turner Memorial Library
21.     Alison miller, Librarian
22.     Olney Central College
23.  Houston Public LIbrary
24.  Nielsen Library