[Web4lib] Drupal / LibGuides / Library a la Carte question

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Tue Mar 24 18:47:23 EDT 2009

Our Linux distro of choice is CentOS 5.2. It does install MySQL by
default, but if one skips that they can simply "yum install mysql".
CentOS is a very conservative server distro, so if you want the
bleeding edge MySQL release, you need to add another repository, like
Remi (and EPEL).

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company