[Web4lib] Questions for LibGuiders

Chris Bourg mchris at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 18 17:25:26 EDT 2009

We do not use LibGuides.
We are using Drupal for our Information Center website and create our
Research Guides
<https://www.stanford.edu/group/ic/cgi-bin/drupal2/research-guides> there.

We have Research Guides for every freshman and sophomore writing class
(PWR 1 and PWR 2).  We have common nodes (Find Books/Films, Find
Articles, Find Statistics) that are used in all or several guides, and
specialized nodes for most classes.

We just surveyed the Freshman who took the PWR 1 classes this quarter,
and 65% said they used the Research Guide.  Not nearly as high as I
would hope.

Chris

--
Chris Bourg