[Web4lib] Do you use LibGuides? - questions about subscription databases if you are a LibGuides library

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 15:18:46 EDT 2009

We do not maintain our database list within LibGuides. We really do not
think LibGuides was designed for that practice. We have many databases in
our master list. Within the LibGuides the experts are able to mention some
keep starting points rather than inte iterating all the databases available.

http://researchguides.case.edu/

http://library.case.edu/databases/rdbindex.aspx

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com