[Web4lib] Query: union search for online books

Stevens, Julieanne H. jhsteven at law.stetson.edu
Mon Mar 16 14:02:41 EDT 2009

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but Archive.org has an extensive collection, as well as search capability.  You can search in a number of collections :
American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

Juju Stevens

Julieanne Hartman Stevens
Reference and  Electronic Resources Librarian
Stetson University College of Law
Law Library
1401 61st Street South
Gulfport, Florida 33707

727-562-7304
Internal extension: 7204
jhsteven at law.stetson.edu

Information is the currency of democracy.
 - Thomas Jefferson
 Think Green - don't print this email unless you really need