[Web4lib] netlibrary media center for downloadable audio content

don warner saklad don.saklad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:52:24 EDT 2009

It's not compatible with different computer systems.
It's not compatible over different recent previous years operating systems.

Unlike our Boston Public Library and OverDrive, OCLC is quite willing
to entertain feedback and suggestions to improve things regarding this
predicament where our many of our cities' households have managed to
get computers with older operating systems.

It's regrettable that so many library schools' faculties are lacking
in instruction about this important predicament, for example Simmons
College Graduate School of Library and Information Studies.

On the other hand an excellent curriculum if not the best is available
to students at http://www.albany.edu/cci/ where information policy is
emphasized.