[Web4lib] free audiobooks

don warner saklad don.saklad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:53:40 EST 2009

Thank you Esmeray Karataş Ateş !... for asking about free audiobooks.

I'm interested in compilations of any and all web sources for free
audiobooks... please let me know what you learn.

Our Boston Public Library http://bpl.org uses the OverDrive that isn't
compatible with OS X 10.3.9  So much for our public library advocating
for universal library services across the many years of operating
systems. In these times it's a savings for people not to have to
upgrade with strained household budgets. What really is ironic is how
unwilling our public library is to advocate strongly in this area and
to listen to BPLusers. Our cities' public libraries need librarians
who don't make excuses but advocate for change and improving the
organizational culture by welcoming feedback from any and all willing
to contribute ideas or participate.