[Web4lib] library catalog search box in Facebook

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:23:54 EST 2009

We created one for our III catalog - and I released the code that I
used on the app page, too. The code is at
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=6306029326#/topic.php?uid=6306029326&topic=3317
and it might help you get started with the FBML, at least!

Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com
http://www.rhastings.net