[Web4lib] Are e-mail discussion lists still relevant?

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:25:08 EDT 2009

The simple answer is people are already on board, existing PR is already out
there, and new people join by recommendations from current members.

I also think many of the list owners are still in place. Once owners retire
and pass on the list management, changes may occur. NexGenLib had that
happen. Owner stepped down and it was moved to Google Groups because it
offered the added functionality similar to a forum.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu