[Web4lib] Amazon ratings

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:39:20 EDT 2009

Aka, Not Invented Here, aka "my application is unique." This is one
reason why software has never--and probably will never--reach the
state of off-the-shelf, plug-components-together-ness that was
achieved by electronics decades ago. That, and the perception by
management that software is a non-recurring cost, unlike hardware.

Sharon M. Foster, JD, MLS
Speaker-to-Computers
http://www.vsa-software.com/mlsportfolio/