[Web4lib] Catalogue creation using SharePoint 2007

Dawn K dawnke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 12:26:20 EDT 2009

I've recently been hired to help create a corporate library catalogue and
electronic document holdings - using SharePoint 2007 for both.

Does anyone have experience with catalogue creation and SharePoint?

I am a new library technician with many ideas of what I want the catalogue
to be able to do - but I am still just learning SP's capabilities.

It would be wonderful to learn from others' experiences to help make this
project a success!
Thank you for your responses ~

Dawn