[Web4lib] Optimizing graphics

Alan Cockerill alan.cockerill at jcu.edu.au
Tue Jun 16 19:05:26 EDT 2009

I'm a fan of Visualizer Photo Resize

<blurb>
Visualizer Photo Resize is a free batch resizer, converter and optimizer,
that is designed to handle all your photos and graphic documents (JPEG, GIF,
PNG, BMP, TGA, TIFF, PSD, PSP). The software will even allow you to embed a
text watermark in the batch process. You can modify the alignment of your
watermark and manually enter the edge position. You can change the font,
font size and font color, and you can change the transparency of the font.
Visualizer Photo Resize will also let you draw your images directly on a
background canvas, so you never have to worry about different ratios for
your images.</blurb>
http://www.freeimagebrowser.com/resize/

Free for non-commercial use.

Alan Cockerill