[Web4lib] Javascript RSS-2-HTML Doohickey?

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Thu Jun 11 10:42:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my inquiry both on- and
off-list.  Recommendations included:

- feed2js - feed2js.org
- PGFeed (requires php) - rongilmour.info/software/pgfeed
- Grazr - grazr.com
- RSSbox/RSSinclude - rssinclude.com
- MagpieRSS (apparently long in the tooth)
- Google's AJAX Feed API - code.google.com/apis/ajaxfeeds

And finally a very interesting comparison by Tom Keays of Springwidget,
Grazr, and Yahoo Pipes:
http://tomkeays.com/braincage/sul/rss#side_by_side_comparison

Thanks again,

LEO