[Web4lib] Handheld Librarian Conference Event Tracker

Lori Bell lbell927 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 14:38:35 EDT 2009

Will you be attending tomorrow's Handheld Library Online Conference?  Are you interested in following the twitter discussion, seeing photos of other attendees, and sharing web resources with other attendees?   We encourage you to participate by:
- using the hashtag #hhlib on the microblogging service twitter.com,
- tagging your conference-related photos with hhlib on the photo-sharing site flickr.com, and
- using the tag hhlib to share relevant resources on the social bookmarking site delicious.com
To help you follow all this activity, we are happy to introduce the Handheld Library Event Tracker --http://www.flexyourinfo.com/track/hhlib2009/ -- which will pull together photos, bookmarks, and tweets with the conference tags, all on one dynamic page.  Thanks to Heather Devine at www.flexyourinfo.com for creating this great tool to support the conference!

See you at the conference tomorrow!
If you would like to attend but have not registered yet, please go to http://www.handheldlibrarian.org where you can see the program and sign up!

Lori Bell
Director of Innovation