[Web4lib] Couple of library items on Wired's "100 Things Your Kids May Never Know About"

Brian Gray mindspiral at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:34:48 EDT 2009

While card catalogs have been phased out by most libraries already, I have
seen no trends showing the same is happening for books. The article does not
give a specific time line, but it does say "your kids" which means only one
generation. I do not see books go away from libraries anytime soon.

Brian Gray
mindspiral at gmail.com
bcg8 at case.edu