[Web4lib] Access Conference coming up soon!

Mark Leggott mleggott at upei.ca
Thu Jul 23 21:41:29 EDT 2009

We have an almost-completed line-up for the Access Conference in
Charlottetown (September 30-October 3), so I would encourage all those
who would like to attend one of the best library tech conferences
around to book a spot now. You can get more information at the site:

	http://vre.upei.ca/access2009/

We are also still looking for Hackfest ideas, so please fill out the
form (http://vre.upei.ca/access2009/node/86) and help us make this one
an Island success.

Access does tend to fill up come summer and Charlottetown is a
visitors delight at the end of September (that means the hotels get
full too), so I highly recommend you register now and book your hotel
as soon as possible to make sure you will get a place to stay (like
you will sleep anyway...). The talks will be inspiring, the social
events awesome and the bling very special indeed.

Hoping to see you in Charlottetown for some special times,

The Access 2009 Team