[Web4lib] Any feedback on "Text a Librarian" ?

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Thu Jul 23 19:05:39 EDT 2009

Tom/

I recently profiled Text A Librarian (TAL) on my _Mobile Libraries_ blog at

 [ http://tinyurl.com/l28ce8 <http://tinyurl.com/l28ce8>  ]

I also profiled an article that describes an early implementaion

[ http://tinyurl.com/kotaly <http://tinyurl.com/kotaly>   ]

On Monday I had a virtual demo from a sales rep, Gabriel Macias <gabe at textalibrarian.com <mailto:gabe at textalibrarian.com> >.

IMHO TAL has several very user/librarian friendly features and functionalities.

May I suggest that you contact Gabriel for a free demo?

BTW: Gabriel will be presenting at the Handheld Librarian 2009 online/virtual conference on
July 30 [I am one of the two keynote speakers [:-)]

[ http://tinyurl.com/nz78ms ]

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011
gerrymck at iastate.edu

There Are No Answers, Only Solutions / Olde Irish Saying

The Future Is Already Here, It's Just Not Evenly Distributed / Attributed To William Gibson, SciFi Author / Coined 'Cyberspace'