[Web4lib] RE: Amazon Deletes Orwell from Kindles

C Ward Price cprice55 at ivytech.edu
Tue Jul 21 14:35:16 EDT 2009

It's not the same thing, but I believe it's That Hagen Girl
<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039892/>  that one cannot find anymore,
because the RNC went out and acquired/bought all the copies to destroy
them.  Unless that's an urban myth.

Ward Price, Librarian

Ivy Tech Community College, Northeast

3800 N. Anthony Blvd