[Web4lib] Amazon Deletes Orwell from Kindles

Robert L. Balliot rballiot at oceanstatelibrarian.com
Tue Jul 21 10:00:53 EDT 2009

It seems that a cease and desist notification would take precedence
over 'Terms of Service' for customers.  Neither the seller nor
buyers had a right to the works. The penalties can be very severe.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_5139862_penalties-violating-copyright-laws.html

Robert L. Balliot
Skype: RBalliot
Bristol, Rhode Island