[Web4lib] Where on the Web is the U.S. Constitution?

Richard Wiggins richard.wiggins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:57:41 EDT 2009

Based on some private replies I'm getting, my posting may not have
been clear to some.  It was not the lack of a Federal site that offer
the text of the Constitution; it was the fact that there are so many,
and that no one site seems to be "the" site based on search hit list
position.

Robert Balliot's explanation is sensible.  Maybe if some government
librarian Webmasters read this thread, they'll pay more attention to
SEO.  I think some folks may think SEO is a black art -- evil somehow.
 There are charlatans out there but the practice can be legitimate.

/rich