[Web4lib] Final Reminder: Drupal4Lib BoF at ALA Chicago on Sun. (7/12) 3:30-5p

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Tue Jul 7 12:27:09 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Just a final reminder for those of you who will be in our fair city of
Chicago over the weekend that we'll be having our Drupal4Lib BoF at ALA
Chicago on Sunday, Sun. (7/12) 3:30-5pm at McCormick Place (room tba).

Please sign up at: http://groups.drupal.org/node/23286

Just looking at the sign-ups so far, I can tell we're going to have a
great group of people who are working on a number of interesting projects.

We'll discuss where Drupal is heading with upcoming Version 7x.  We'll
discuss various ways of implementing Drupal in a library framework.  And
if people are interested, we can even go over publishing workflows
(which is something I've been working on for a couple of weeks).

Anyway, please make sure you sign up so you get the latest news about
this event: http://groups.drupal.org/node/23286

I'm really looking forward to it,

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)