[Web4lib] A little off topic.

Cary Gordon listuser at chillco.com
Mon Jul 6 18:49:39 EDT 2009

There are also Aptana and NuSphere. I personally use a smart text
editor -- BBEdit on the Mac. If it wasn't for the fact that I have
used it since about 1993, when it came out, I would probably be using
the equally capable TextMate. I use VIM on *nix. If I was on a Vista
machine, I would use hemlock.

Cary

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Emily Molanphy<emolanphy at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not a list, but Stack Overflow would be a good place to get an answer
> (or 27) to any development question. http://stackoverflow.com/ Its
> information architecture is also quite intriguing: part forum, part wiki,
> Digg-esque, too.
> Emily Molanphy
> NYU Health Sciences Libraries
>
> On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Jorge Biquez <jbiquez at icsmx.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello all.
>>
>> A little off topic message.
>>
>> Can you suggest me list (email list like this one) that you use or are
>> subscribed, devoted mainly to software development in general?
>>
>> I plan to return to what I love to do and looking to learn what people is
>> using actually to develop systems under different platforms. Just as an
>> example I need a recommendation for a VERY GOOD editor for developing under
>> PHP. Several years ago I used Qedit and QTRS and I loved it.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Jorge Biquez

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company