[Web4lib] link tracking software

Robin robin at stcharleslibrary.org
Thu Jul 2 10:06:03 EDT 2009

Greetings, (and apologies if this is considered off-topic),

We have satisfactorily used seventwentyfour software for several years
to track and report broken links; now they have outsourced their billing
and fee payment to a third party company and the price appears to have
gone through the roof. Consequently I'm looking for a replacement
package and would greatly appreciate any recommendations (for or
against) or suggestions for alternatives. As always cost is a factor
but, being aware that we generally get what we pay for, I'm prepared to
incur some expense - just not the $2K + they now want.

TIA for any advice!

Robin Boulton
IT Manager
St. Charles Public Library District