[Web4lib] Saving in the "cloud"

Robin Hastings robin.hastings at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 14:01:11 EST 2009

I'm a big fan of Dropbox (getdropbox.com). You can get 2GB (+3 bonus
Gigs right now) of free file syncing for free or pay for more. I'm not
sure that this would be what I'd recommend in the computer lab, though
- it works best when you install the client on your computer - but
that isn't required. I've used drop.io before as well - that is super
easy and would probably be what I would recommend to a patron.

Robin Hastings
robin.hastings at gmail.com
http://www.rhastings.net