[Web4lib] VUFind and other discovery interfaces

Breeding, Marshall marshall.breeding at Vanderbilt.Edu
Tue Feb 24 08:58:29 EST 2009

If your library has implemented, or is considering implementing, VUfind,
would you please let me know?

I am interested in mentioning how many libraries that use it in an
article that I'm currently working on.  I'm also tracking what
libraries use this discovery interface in Library Technology Guides:

http://www.librarytechnology.org/libraries.pl?AltOPAC=VUfind

If you are running other discovery interfaces, I'm interested in those
as well.  Here is a draft of a page that provides quick access to the
libraries that I know about that have implemented some of the major
products:

http://www.librarytechnology.org/discovery.pl

Thanks for your help.

-marshall

Marshall Breeding

Director for Innovative Technology and Research

Vanderbilt University Library

615-343-6094

http://www.librarytechnology.org