[Web4lib] Patrons reading/playing cds at public computers

Jane Jorgenson jajorgen at scls.lib.wi.us
Mon Feb 23 14:40:46 EST 2009

We also allow patrons to use their own cds at the public computers
with the understanding that it may not always work and that they're
pretty much on their own with them.  Some want to play a cd that came
with a book, but those may require a temporary download which won't
work on our machines due to our security.  In terms of music cds, we
don't consider them to be much different then watching a YouTube
video with the headphones we provide.

Jane