[Web4lib] WXIS unesco software!

Kamil Comlekci KComlekci at tedankara.k12.tr
Wed Feb 18 06:07:06 EST 2009

Dear Asefeh Asemi,
You can find some useful information about open source software in this link, http://www.asb.edu.in/vimal/docs/FOSS-ILMS.pps
regards,

Kamil Comlekci,
TED Ankara College Foundation Schools,
Library Director
Ankara-Türkiye
Tel/fax:+90 312 586 9068
Mail: kcomlekci at tedankara.k12.tr

-----Original Message-----
From: web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org [mailto:web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org] On Behalf Of A.Asemi
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 12:21 PM
To: web4lib at webjunction.org
Subject: [Web4lib] WXIS unesco software!

Hi all,
I am doing an evaluation about our libraries' software. We change WXIS software as an open source software based on our needs and use of this software in all of the libraries in the university. Now, I need to a checklist for this software.
Do you have any information about this software? and do you have any information about evaluation open source software for libraries? Do you have any checklist about that?

Thanks a lot for your helping!

Asefeh Asemi, PhD
Assistant Professor,
Head of Dept of Lib.& Info. Science,
Faculty of Education & Psychology Science,
University of Isfahan,
Isfahan, Iran

Phone (O): +98 311 7932521
Fax: +98 311 6683107