[Web4lib] EZproxy.. for ONLY remote access?

Michael drweb at san.rr.com
Mon Feb 9 19:24:47 EST 2009

I'm looking at the OCLC EZproxy information and FAQs, and I don't see how to
do this.

We have a new database which will *only* be enabled for remote access; it
will not be available from our libraries. It's a language learning system,
and would require speakers on, headsets and/or microphones, etc.

If you're not in our libraries, it will work and ask for library card/PIN.
If you're in our libraries, it would tell you you need to use this remotely.

Has anyone set this up before, and willing to share tips or how-to?

Best,
Michael aka DrWeb
drweb at san.rr.com