[Web4lib] free book review sites on the WWW

Nick Tomaiuolo bluehat at mail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:58:44 EST 2009

Dear colleagues, I am fairly certain that many of you have some materials
selection duties. Aside from the various social networking sites (e.g.,
LibraryThing), and the online booksellers (e.g., Amazon, B&N, Alibris),
perhaps you use specific free book review sites for your subject areas.
If you do, please consider sending me the name of the site or a link. I'm
trying to establish a list for our librarians and our faculty. Thank you.
Nick TomaiuoloInstruction LibrarianCentral CT State University LibraryNew
Britain, CT 06050860.832.2068

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses