[Web4lib] RE: CNN streaming video (UNCLASSIFIED)

Andrew amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Feb 5 13:19:06 EST 2009

I can say that at our library, I specifically recall the request to
install the Octoshape plug-in when we tried to bring up the CNN feed for
the Inauguration. We did see the message reported in the article:

"This site requires the Octoshape Grid Delivery enhancement for Adobe
Flash Player."

I didn't see anything in the article that was inconsistent with what we
saw that day.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library