[Web4lib] Survey

Sutherland, Michael msutherland at montana.edu
Fri Dec 18 10:44:47 EST 2009

I invite you to participate in a survey about communication between Electronic Resource Librarians and other Academic Library departments or units. You need not be an Electronic Resources Librarian to participate.

Below is a link to a survey at surveymonkey.com The survey should take between 8 and 12 minutes to complete.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V6BKV8M

Some demographic information is requested but nothing that would identify you or your library. All responses are anonymous and the privacy of the participants will be respected.

This survey is being sent to several lists and I apologize for duplication.

Liz Babbitt
Electronic Resources Librarian
Montana State University
lbabbitt at montana.edu<mailto:lbabbitt at montana.edu>