[Web4lib] Library website locations and hours

Alison Cody alisonkc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 13:09:27 EST 2009

I can't remember what library it was, but I recall coming across a site
where the hours were represented via an embedded Google Calendar, which I
thought was great. That lets you post library hours, as well as any hours
for public service areas that might not be on the regular building schedule
(reference desk, computer lab, etc). You can also break out each individual
calendar on your site, so if you have three branches, you can post a
combined view or three separate views.

Alison K. Cody
http://www.spinstah.net