[Web4lib] info on Word Press

Charles Irwin cirwin at criminal-sound.com
Thu Aug 20 18:11:08 EDT 2009

My wife was asking me about Word Press last night and while I have seen
it mentioned, I don't know anything about it. I went to their website,
and still am not sure what it does, except that the word "blog" seemed
to be in every third sentence. Could anybody on the list be willing to
tell me something about it? (This is really a private matter, so an
off-list reply would be best.)

Thanks (and apologies in advance if I'm too far out of bounds with this.)

Charlie Irwin
unemployed librarian & working bass-player, Austin TX