[Web4lib] How to feed Today's Library Hours to home page?

Ingrid Redman iredman at poly.edu
Tue Apr 28 15:48:00 EDT 2009

Hello,

I would like to display "Today's Open Hours" on our library home page in an
automatic fashion.  Currently our hours are available in a google calendar
(http://www.poly.edu/library/services/hours.php) and I was thinking I could
set up a  feed to the home page with just today's hours, but I'm not sure
how.

Does anyone have experience doing this kind of thing with Google calendars?
Or could you recommend another solution?  I'm not much of a coder.

Thanks for your help,

Ingrid

Ingrid Redman

Web Librarian | Bern Dibner Library of Science and Technology

Polytechnic Institute of NYU | 5 MetroTech Center | Brooklyn NY 11201

Tel: 718 260 3672 | Fax: 718 260 3756 | Web:  <http://www.poly.edu/library>
www.poly.edu/library