[Web4lib] Re: Google News Timeline

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Mon Apr 27 14:24:25 EDT 2009

I did not mean to "cool" the discussion.  I should have said that I disagreed with the view about relevancy.  I stand here humbled and eating crow and repentant.  Sorry for the quick reaction to the discussion.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or document.