[Web4lib] Wanted: Vendors using Twitter

Wilfred Drew DrewW at tc3.edu
Wed Apr 8 13:48:20 EDT 2009

I am looking for a list of vendors that use Twitter to get information out to librarians.  I stumbled across Proquest (http://twitter.com/Proquest) as a result of a Retweet sent by someone else.  If you know of any, please e-mail me.  This would simplify getting information out to those that need it.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew, M.S., B.S., A.S.
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services/Electronic Resources/Serials
Tompkins Cortland Community College  (TC3) Library:
http://www.tc3.edu/library/
Dryden, N.Y. 13053-0139
Follow the library: http://twitter.com/TC3Library
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu
Phone: 607-844-8222 ext.4406
AIM/SKYPE/Twitter:BillDrew4
Online Identity: http://claimID.com/billdrew
Strengths: Ideation, Input, Learner, Command, Analytical
http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Drew/