[Web4lib] Programs beside LibStats

Sharon Foster fostersm1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:53:45 EDT 2009

A couple of years ago Elyssa Kroski sketched out a Library Reference
Statistical Analysis application using Zoho Creator.

http://oedb.org/blogs/ilibrarian/2007/reference-statistics-with-zoho-creator/

It may not be (certainly won't be!) exactly what you want, but Zoho
Creator is pretty easy to work with, and you can customize it any way
you like.

Sharon M. Foster, 91.7% Librarian
Speaker-to-Computers
http://www.vsa-software.com/mlsportfolio/