[Web4lib] Drupal / LibGuides / Library a la Carte question

Tom Keays tomkeays.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:43:38 EDT 2009

There was an article in Code4Lib Journal last year called "The ICAP
(Interactive Course Assignment Pages) Publishing System". ICAP is the
old name for Library à la Carte. Poking around on their site,
http://alacarte.library.oregonstate.edu/ , I noticed that Ian Chan had
compared Library a la Carte to Drupal and Moodle.
http://alacarte.library.oregonstate.edu/node/1001 But not LibGuides,
which is a hosted service.

Tom