[Web4lib] Null point – Elect romagnetic Security Gate

I.D.A.L. Wijayaratne idwij at ou.ac.lk
Wed Sep 24 03:59:38 EDT 2008

Dear friends
I am an Assistant Librarian of Open University of Sri Lanka Library. We are
going to purchase an electromagnetic security gate. During the initial
testing we understood that gate is unable to particular position. The
vendors informed us that there is a 10 inches null point exists from the
43cm height from the floor.  (Our corridors are six feet high and 3 feet
wide) and it’s a limitation of the system and cannot be prevented).
Do you have any idea? Pl let me know

Anusha

Anusha Wijayaratne
Senior Assistant Librarian
Office: +94-112805476
Home +94-112410970
Mobile +94-777299300
The Open University of Sri Lanka (www.ou.ac.lk)

dangerous content by OUSL E-Mail Scanner, and is
believed to be clean.