[Web4lib] Library Drupal BoF in Chicago - Fri. 10/24

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Tue Sep 23 11:11:20 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Just a preliminary head's-up that we'll be having a Library Drupal BoF
as part of the Chicago Drupal Camp taking place at UIC on Friday &
Saturday, Oct. 24 & 25.

They're still working on the program, but the Library BoF will be on
Friday (10/24) in the early afternoon (probably starting at 2pm or 3pm).
  Location: SSB Building (Harrison & Racine) in Chicago.

The goals (besides getting together) are:

* Showcase library-related Drupal projects in the Chicagoland area.
* Talk about future plans and aspirations, field questions and compare
experiences.

So whether you've done a project or would like to do a project, this
event is for you.  Everyone is welcome.  We had a great time doing this
in Anaheim for ALA and it's good to organize something similar for the
home team.

Comments & Suggestions for the Library BoF at:
http://groups.drupal.org/node/15211

The website for the entire two days, once it's up, will be at:
http://drupalcampchicago.org/

Note, they're still taking suggestions for programs at:
http://drupalcampchicago.org/speaker-submission

Mark you calendars today!

LEO

www.leoklein.com (site)