[Web4lib] Internet Content filters

Thomas Edelblute TEdelblute at anaheim.net
Mon Sep 22 12:21:30 EDT 2008

I really like BTWebFilter from Burstek.  It integrates with Active
Directory, and we can put different computers into different groups for
different profiles to apply.  Ideal if you want to have one profile for
children's computers, one profile for adult computers, and a different
profile for machines dedicated to a group of subscription databases.

http://www.burstek.com/products/btwebfilter.htm

Thomas Edelblute
Public Access Systems Coordinator
Anaheim Public Library